Track and Fit Club story
Hi, I'm Becky! Seven time marathon runner, slightly rubbish cyclist and Track and Fit Club designer.
I design my items in West Sussex and everything is made to order by my production partner in Lancashire. I ship worldwide!
Track and Fit Club items are fun and positive, they represent chasing big dreams, feeling good, sharing experiences and supporting others. It's about being your personal best from 5K to Ironman and everything in between.
Track and Fit Club process
I get inspired by the fitness fans I find on instagram, my running club or by the hundreds of people I see each week when I'm taking part in a run. I love typography and clean, stylish unfussy designs so you'll find lots of that here, good looking, functional items that are going to reflect your love for all things fitness.
Track and Fit Club Environmental Policy
After designing my items, I work with a UK production partner who produces the items. This not only keeps waste stock and resources to an absolute minimum, it also ensures each and every item is made to order for you, which is nice!
My production partner has a commitment to working under ethical and environmentally friendly practices:
- All of their staff are paid above the national living wage
- Items are made using water-based inks which are OEKO-TEX® approved (they don't contain any regulated or unregulated chemicals harmful to the environment)
- Excess and waster cardboard and paper is recycled and any waste ink is disposed of responsibly
- Any items that do not meet quality control are donated to charity
- The packaging used to ship orders are either 100% recyclable or biodegradable, or both
As I work from home designing items, processing orders and doing everything needed to make Track and Fit Club tick, I try to work as mindfully as possible. Small steps such as working paper free, recycling or reusing any packaging I get with my product samples, turning the heating down! There's more that can be done and should be done and I'm working towards that.
I hope you love my items, and that you become part of the Track and Fit Club!