Do good, feel good
We are committed to ethical and environmentally friendly practices in everything we do. By shopping with Track and Fit Club, you can feel great knowing you are supporting a small, ethical business.
- All clothing is Fair Wear Foundation Certified - this means absolutely no sweat shops are ever used in the production of our garments
- We use organic cotton for our t shirts and sweaters - natural, GMO-free fibre that uses less water than standard cotton. No chemicals, fertisers or pesticides are used when producing organic cotton
- We use recycled polyester for our sweaters - from plastic bottles!
- All clothing is 100% vegan materials and PETA certified - no harm comes to any animals at any stage of production (we love animals!)
- We use vegan water-based inks which are OEKO-TEX® approved (they don't contain any regulated or unregulated chemicals harmful to the environment)
- Any items that do not meet quality control are donated to charity
- We only use plastic-free packaging that is 100% recyclable or biodegradable, or both
- Any excess cardboard and paper is recycled and any waste ink is disposed of responsibly
- All items are made to order - this is hugely important as it keep waste stock and resources to an absolute minimum, it also ensures each and every item is made to order especially for you, which is nice!